Information provided in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 on Personal Data Protection
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Italian Data Protection Code), we are obliged to inform you that we process the personal data of customers and suppliers as well as that of other persons who provide our sales department or the company management with their personal data by phone, fax or email. Our company guarantees that personal data is processed within the scope of the legal guidelines with due consideration to the basic rights, freedoms and dignity of the person concerned, particularly with reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
Aims and purposes of data processing:
- Compliance with legal obligations, regulations and Community standards as well as civil and tax legislation
- Fulfilment of any contractual obligations to the party concerned
- For the fulfilment of activities in connection with our company’s business activities, e.g., compilation of internal statistics, financial accounting and managing customer/supplier accounts
- For commercial purposes, such as the transmission of commercial information and advertising materials (by post, fax, and email), marketing and market research
- For the protection of claims and management of liabilities
- For purposes pertaining to insurance and in particular credit insurance
With regards to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be forwarded as necessary:
- to public bodies and authorities, when there are legal provisions for this
- to credit institutes with whom our company maintains business relations for the management of claims, liabilities and financing arrangements
- to all those natural and/or juridical, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if forwarding the data proves useful or expedient to exercising our activities, as well as in the above manner in accordance with the corresponding purposes
The personal data processed by us is not distributed in any form.
Data may be processed with or without the aid of electronic or otherwise automated equipment and includes all processes provided for in Article 4, Paragraph 1a of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and which are necessary for the given data processing procedures. All data is processed in compliance with all security measures necessary to ensure its security and confidentiality.
The Italian Data Protection Code allows the person concerned to exercise certain rights provided for by Article 7. Specifically, the person concerned has the right to obtain information as to what personal data the data controller possesses with regard to him/her – even if it has not yet been stored – as well as more detailed information regarding this data in a clearly understandable form. This information includes the origin, reason and purpose for processing this data, the identities of the data controller and the parties responsible for data processing, as well as the identities of those persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data has been transmitted or those persons who have been informed of the data in question.
The person concerned has the right to confirm and check his/her data, to correct and supplement it, and – in the event that the data processing violates applicable legal requirements – to request that it be deleted, blocked or converted into anonymous data. He/she has the right to resist – either in whole or in part – the processing of his/her data, as well as to demand that it be deleted, blocked or converted into anonymous data insofar as justifiable reasons exist. He/she also has the right to resist if the data is employed for purposes of commercial information, sending advertising or direct marketing materials, or market research purposes, even if justifiable reasons do not exist.
These rights may be exercised by the person concerned or by a person acting on his/her behalf by directing enquiries to the party responsible for data processing, Regionalentwicklungsgenossenschaft Martello 3B, Meiern 96, 39020 Val Martello by registered post or email email@example.com.
The data controller is:
Regionalentwicklungsgenossenschaft Martello 3B
39020 Val Martello